Thursday, April 11, 2013

Another Project Finished

For the past few days I've been working on a wall art project, and it is now finished! A friend's mom liked the look of my cards, and asked if I would be able to modify some and turn them into art for the walls of her new apartment in India. She was able to look through my papers and crafting supplies to get ideas for what she wanted, then I went to work creating. The cards that inspired her were these:






It took a few tries to get things exactly how she wanted them...

First edition:



Not quite right... Let's try again:



Almost got it... Here are the final products:



It was fun using my cards as models, then customizing them to suit someone else's taste. It was also fun getting to show other people just how much work and thought goes into planning and then making a papercraft project!

No comments:

Post a Comment