Monday, April 8, 2013

Done!

Well, I finished my first 'big' order- 25 thank-you cards! It was a pretty different process, figuring out how to incorporate a logo into the design and making so many of the same card, but it was a good challenge! Of course, once I had decided on my design and went to go buy the needed supplies, I couldn't find what I was looking for ANYWHERE! Isn't that always the way, lol?! Eventually, after looking in 5 stores, I was successful, and able to get started. I love the way they turned out- simple, but with just enough sparkle to make them elegant and pretty. Parts of the process were rather tedious (like hand-edging all of the ribbon pieces!), but it was totally worth it to get the end result! Now on to my next project- custom wall art to be taken home to India...


No comments:

Post a Comment