Thursday, April 3, 2014

Happy Birthday Mommy!

It seems so strange to be posting about projects that I did way back in June! But here are a couple of pictures of the card I made for my mom's birthday last year:



This year (2014) is a milestone birthday for her, so we have much more exciting things planned than just a card... On the plus side, you only have to wait a couple more months to find out what! :)

Another project I finished last June was a group of graduation cards for a friend to give to her students at work. As it turns out, this was the first of many grad classes that I've made cards for- you'll see more of these cards in future posts!










These cards were a challenge to make because I'm used to making much more elaborate (and therefore costly) cards... It was fun getting back to basics with my stamping though!



No comments:

Post a Comment